Vaccine passport.

Well the vaccine passport crowd is back in full force at my house again.  Telling me I got to take the jab or I lose the job.  Well I may just take it.  Just like paying all of the money I make from the job to the IRS.  Men have had tougher lives than me throughout history no doubt.  Pastor Spell had a tough go of it.  Rodney Howard-Browne would tell me to tell them to take a hike.  Coach Prime got his and makes all his players take it too or they don't play.

So probably I'd say 50, 60, 70 percent of Americans have taken the jab.  So why not just take it and keep the job.  Thirty or forty years from now or maybe sooner I'll have moved on to the next life anyway.  What remains to be seen in this life probably doesn't matter a whole lot as long as I believe in Jesus Christ.  Father, son, and holy spirit.  Only thing that matters.  God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game