It's only in the movies.
Well I signed up for my buddy Joey's pick 'em service. Forty bucks a month. Got wins in three out the first four picks since I signed up. Haven't seen that he publishes his trade tracker. But I'm tracking them myself and I got me a good little trade tracker going. I started out with a $50 account at the Draft Kings Sportsbook. After one day of betting it's sitting at $52.18 on four one dollar bets. I have no idea where I'd be if I made ten dollar bets. But that's the plan. Make ten one dollar bets to see how his track record looks. If I'm in the black then make ten ten dollar bets and see how that turns out. Got the Friday live with Pirate today. Last Friday was the big SVIB trading hald story. Then I've read that some said this has been one of the craziest weeks in the market in the history of markets. Big scare headlines trying to make people run for the hills. Well as an old Dave Ramsey st...
Comments
Post a Comment