Wasting time.


Pastor Murray says you are never wasting your time when you are reading and studying the bible.  Probably everything else is  a waste of time.  But the bible says you have to be a doer as well as a hearer.  So I will do this blog and mention the name of Jesus every time I get a chance.  Pastor Spell says lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Could you imagine waking up one morning and whoever you are following had no word for you.  Well it seems that Bob Schulz has no word this morning for anybody who is following him today.  I'll bet you a hundred dollars that Coach Prime has a word for his players today.  It's not going to be easy playing against Nebraska, TCU, CSU, and the other boys who like to play football too.

That's the great thing about the game of football.  The competition.  Small business and big business and government and even preaching comes down to competition.  Seems like the boys from back east are going after the old man from out west.  Jonathan and Teddy Shuttlesworth versus Big "Johnny Mac" John MacArthur out California way.  I think Pastor John MacArthur may not have too many days left to go in this  earth age.  Probably be up there soon with Mom and Dad.  Looks like Jimmy Carter is  knocking on heaven's door as well.

So could I compete with other blog writers?  And is blogging really a competition.  Whoever writes the most garbage wins.  Well I could be a  country music singing star.  Jimmy Martin did pretty good.  He was a natural born singer.  It takes a lot of work to get good on the guitar.  Then some of those guys pick up the banjo and mandolin and steel guitar and the next thing you know you're Ricky Scaggs.  Tom T. Hall was a coal minin' man.

Songs and poetry and music and writing and literature and the bible.  That's bascially all there is in life.  And of course love.  And heartbreak.  And the pilgrim's progress.  A  great book by John Bunyan.  They say it's the second most read book in human history.  That's  an interesting statistic and I would venture to say that if I took a  poll of all of the sixth grade kids throughout the united States of America and even included Puerto Rico and some parts of Matamoris that not one single one of them kids would even know one single thing or have ever heard about the book.

And I wouldn't have known about it in sixth grade either myself.  Seems to me the system is churning out a bunch of idiots like myself.  I guess you could point to some in my age group and say yea that guy is not an idiot but not very many.  Or maybe they are just still struggling and they are a good God fearing and peaceful man.  I am not going to judge anybody.  I just hope I get in to heaven my own self.  If anybody reading this out there needs or knows anybody who needs some help with some bills or some help on the rent please leave a comment and I will see what I can do.

The preachers on the TV ask you to send money to feed the children.  Hell a guy could send every penny he has to feed the children and there would still be starving children.  But as my dad would say the smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.  So I need to work on my check writing skills.  

So long story short we're watching Coach Prime versus the Freedom From Religion Foundation.  Now theres a hate filled group if there ever was one.  I'll definitely ride with Coach Prime in that battle.  I'd love to see him make a big stand there at that PWI like Tony Spell did versus governor John Bell Edwards in Louisianna.  I would say that this will be my bet.  I'll explain my bet in the Coach Prime versus FFRF wokies.

The PWI PTB primarily white institute powers that be, namely coming from his point man Rick George, Prime will communicate with them.  Or perhaps Prime is in on it.  Maybe it's all just a big game.  Well it seemed that Rodney Howard-Browne is a  real preacher and one thing I like about Pastor Rodney is bascially just about everything.  I  might say he is one of the greatest leaders in the united States of America today.

If Zachary K. Hubbard and Conspiracy Joey know anything then Coach Prime has a  lot of explaining to do but that's the thing is you never hear the end of it or well I guess you do but it's never main stream or who knows how to put it.  Jesus is king!  That's all you need to know.  May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.