Jesus Name Help Center


I would lease a little retail office space in a little strip mall in a fairly populated area where there's a bus stop and lots of people who take the bus and a few panhandlers and no-account drifters hanging around along with a hustle and bustle of working stiffs buzzing around going in and out of the grocery store and the sandwich shops.  I would hang up a sign that says Jesus Name Help Center and another sign that says welcome.  When the first person walks through the door I would say hello welcome please turn that sign around so it says helping someone please wait until this person leaves before coming in.

Then I would have the person sit down in a nice comfortable chair and offer them a hot coffee or a cold drink and something to eat.  Then I would listen to their tale of woe.  At that point I would recommend the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace program and try to help them with their budgeting and saving and recommend that they try to work on a plan to improve their employment status.

And I almost forgot, have them bow their head as I do the same and say a prayer and thank Jesus for all of my blessings and all of their blessings and ask God to help me and this person to honor the name of Jesus and give me and this person and all of God's children the grace and unmerited favor of the Holy Spirit.  Amen.

Now in my dream I am  Preston James or Right Hand Mike or the best stock options trader that has ever come through the Traders Edge program.  I can money press a weekly paycheck of $1,000 every Friday like clockwork.  And I tell the person that I can show them how to do it too.  Then I show them the Traders Edge website and tell them once they have completed Dave's Baby Step 7 to sign up for Preston James' stock options trading program and start working at it a few hours a day after they get off of work and before they go in to work in the morning.

I tell them to expect that it will take a good 20 years and tell them to come by and see me anytime they have any questions.  Then I wish them good luck, say a quick prayer of thanks to God and tell them to let the next person in line come in as they are leaving.  I would have to come in early and get all of my trading done before my first appointment.  Preston says the money press method should only take a couple of hours a day at the most.  Then if it's not too busy I can play my guitar while I'm waiting for another person to walk in and ask for help.

Hand the person a bible and tell them to start at the beginning and read it all the way to the end.  Give them Pastor Murray's website and the CD set of Genesis.  Wish them luck.  Shake hands, have a nice hug, tell them I love them and Jesus love's them.  I think in the right location you would never not have somebody waiting outside to see you.  Along with the bible give them 2 twenty dollar bills for some groceries and bus fare.  Yea you'd have people lined up for miles.

Now one young man might walk in, he might be recently married and has a kid to take care of now.  He might take it to heart and turn himself around and become a good stock options trader alongside me and the Pirate.  Now all this is assuming that I could even be successful myself in the Pirate's program which is a long shot in itself.  But in the meantime I have my Jesus Name Help Center right here online as I have written about before here at this very newsletter.

So step one is to make sure that I am standing on the rock.  The best way to help the homeless is to not be one of them and that's a full-time job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.