$1M per month.


Coach  Prime is  going for the national championship and I  am  working right along with him to make $1M per month.  I've got 5 years on the coach and he's got about $10M lead on me but praise the Lord every day is a  good day to praise the Lord.  Read the bible and write out checks to those less fortunate.  Work on your business.  Read good books, play some chess, play guitar, sing gospel tunes praise the Lord and work on your business.

Now if you're a  man and you find a  woman to do it with then praise the Lord even more.  Watch good preachers on TV.  And  like pastor Jonathan in his service from Washington DC last night I like to say the word TV.  I think pastor Shuttlesworth is I'm thinking 10 years younger than Coach Prime.  They both love Jesus and Jesus loves both of them I  believe.  And Jesus loves Zach Hubbard and Conspiracy Joey and I would  guess that he even loves Damar Hamlin.

Joey says they will trot DH out for the coin toss on Sunday.  Says he sees it in the cards.  Says he's going to bet his his life, his wife, and his dog on it.  I have no idea where the oddsmakers have it.  Gambling is as old as the hills.  I have not read the word gambling in the bible but I hear there are those who have lost it all.   So gambling in  and of itself does not really appeal to me but gambling to use as an acid test to see if these gematria sports picks goo-roos are right or are they wrong could be fun.

And that would be an easy thing to test.  Show me your picks before the game starts and then we'll look at the scores and standings in the newspaper on Monday morning.  The NFL storyline is a good one and one that young boys can easily fall in love with hook line and sinker from an early age.  Especially when the games are on the TV on Sunday.  Good excuse not to go to church but Dad would take us to church anyway and the games were on in the afternoon too.  Not as bas as today with the interwebs and small screens and 24/7 in depth sports coverage or maybe not as good depending on how you look at it.  Not even close.  A different world to be sure.

So like coach prime and like Del Walmsley you have to play to win.  Or at least you have the choice of choosing how you want to play and it is good to play to win.  Then the question becomes what is winning and I believe like pastor Jonathan Shuttlesworth and Jimmy Swaggart winning is reading the bible and being grateful and thanking God every day for every breath you take and for any health you may have and believing in that next life where Mom and Dad are now.

So I guess being blessed to live in the united states of America and to have had a somewhat lucky run at the network engineering game over 30 years and following uncle Dave Ramsey to the letter times ten while living in a shoe-box size room for 15 years and pumping iron at the gym three times a week for twenty years you would think a man would have something to show for it.  And praise the Lord I am sitting here writing these words and thanking him every day.

Yes  I am a sinner brother Jimmy and I repent like John the Baptist every day.  Hopefully my future in this earth age will not be the same fate as John's was but if the grave is the morning of a new day and it is then I hope my next life is as good as the one John is living now.

So like pastor Tony Spell says, lead, follow, or get out of the way.  Right now I like Del Walmsley.  I like his radio show.  He said he has or had or gets and then beats just about every dang bad thing health-wise that can happen to a man.  He says he thought he would never live past age 65 and today he is 60 I think.  Now he says he has no idea how long he is going to live but he spends all of his time just relaxing and taking it easy and living and giving.

So a good leader so far in my opinion.  But just like if your goal was to play in the NFL or to play on a national championship team in Bolder, Colorado or to play for the biggest of big name coaches Coach Prime NFL Hall of Fame legend or if Zach is right maybe a deceiver which I would hate to see but we have to have discernment in this world.  I like to believe Coach Prime would never take part in or be silent about any knowledge or involvement which him being a big NFL superstar would almost seem impossible but Zach and Joey seem to make a pretty strong case that the whole Damar Hamlin thing stinks to high heaven.

So it all makes for good fodder for a novel.  And then you sell that novel to some publisher for a million bucks and then you write another one.  After Coach Prime's latest press conference from a couple of days ago he ended it with "Write with love, write with care." or something like that.  He knows he's talking to a big room full of people that are going to go right out there and start writing about everything he just said and how they perceive to twist it around.  He understands they are going to say good things about him and they are going to say bad things about him.

I haven't seen Zach or Joey write about him, only talk about him on video so far I think.  But yeah the Damar Hamlin, Deion Sanders connection story is a pretty good story in my book.  I would like to interview both Zach and Joey and I think maybe I will.  I like handwriting letters to preachers and pastors and evangelists but for press interviews from The Doug Kenline Newsletter I think I'll use the old typewriter like Mark Twain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.