The chair.











I guess today I'll find out who the speaker of the house is going to be.  I think the best thing for the people that I like would be to have Donald Trump take the job.  Zach Hubbard and others would say he is just as bad as Maccarthy and he may be right.  But I suppose I would vote for Donald Trump just like I did in the presidential election.

It seems this world revolves around celebrities and I think Zach makes some interesting points and he is not alone out there by any means.  I could probably and probably will make a long blogroll of thousands of people who are in agreement with Zach.  And when you start going down that rabbit hole for me it can only lead to Jesus if you don't want to go to hell.

You can go down any rabbit hole with Jesus and you will be just fine.  But if you go down that rabbit hole without Jesus it will become a hell right here on earth.  They say the mother of the navy vetran who was killed on January 6 was arrested on January 6 for jaywalking.  That has got to be some made up fake news.  The one word that would make the most people angry.  The one word that is always used to make fun of any encounter with the police.  Jaywalking.

Well it doesn't matter a whole lot to me.  I have a chair to assemble today.  A nice reclining office chair that I bought on Amazon.  $269.  Leather.  Saddle bronc brown.  I plan on sitting in it for the next 20 or 30 years.  It will be like my old trusty steed Traveller.  And whenever I get tired I can just recline back and go to sleep while listening to some good preacher and getting ready for the end.

I was thinking that for me it's all about small business.  I think America became great because it out competed all of the old communist regimes just simply because of Dave Ramsey common sense.  Don't spend more than you make.  Live on less than you make.  Beans and rice.  Rice and beans.  Baby steps.  Scorched earth.  General Sherman might tell you this is how you win wars.  Some might think he went a little overboard and there was no good reason to burn down Atlanta.

Americans love competition.  And good American businessmen love competition.  College wrestlers love competition.  I'll look to see if Virginia Tech beat Clemson in the dual in Lynchburg last night.  They held it in a beautiful theater and they wrestled on the stage.  I saw bits and pieces of it on twitter last night.  Twitter has some different aspects than Facebook.  And youtube is a different platform altogether.  They will probably deplatform me from all of them before I die.

That will be my acid test.  Will they deplatform me?  I think they will see no need to as I am like a drop in the ocean.  But yet their computers still scan the words I right and make decisions on allowing if it will be posted or not.  Soon it will just be the computer making the decisions.  I guess that is pretty obvious.  Or maybe not soon.  Or maybe not ever.  It seems that today congress still has a bit of say in what happens at Google.

And they say twitter was infested will all kinds of spooks.  Yea this story would really get old what's his name Bill Cooper, William Cooper, down in Arizona riled up.  I guess they finally came in and took him out.  I really don't want any beef with the commies but they already steal 50% or more probably 60% in taxes or at least try to but the small businessman and individual investors will out compete others but it is becoming harder to outcompete the commies now that the camels nose is under the tent and most of the population is living off of the government teet and to be sure right here in the swamp.

So I'll put together my new leather reclining saddle bronc brown office chair and have a little ceremony to commemorate this momenmtous occasion.  She's a beauty in the pictures and sales glossies and I'm hoping I fall it love with her and I am  with her for the rest of my life.  A good chair should be like marriage.  I would teach the young men to first start thinking about a good chair and then start thinking about a good wife.

If you end up living alone and lonely like Wolf Larsen captain of The Ghost or if you have an old indian squaw that you decided to take back to keep your house clean and cook your meals.  Why because America.  For me my goal  is to never be homeless.  Back in the 50's it would almost not even ever come to mind for a  young man to think he might be homeless.  If he came from a hard working anglo saxon white german family with good mother and father and good local church now what religion you say and I guess I would say Lutheran because that is how I was raised.

Oh you say the founding fathers were enslavers and we must remove their names from history.  Ok go ahead and tear down General Lee's statue in Richmond and just sit there and watch them do it and don't even give out one single ticket for jaywalking.  Hey thank God we got Glenn Youngkin in there and got old jib jab masky mask lockdown shutdown close down pump the fear whats his name out of there.

I need to go down to Richmond and take a few pictures. But hell I got so many things to take pictures of right here in Arlington I can't even shake a stick at them.  I think I'll go downtown this summer and take some pictures and maybe even make some videos.  I like creating content as they say these days.  Never was such a think when  I was a young man.  And my Grandpa never even had the telephone.  And His Grandpa never had electricity or indoor plumbing.

So what I will do is  to endeavor to persaver in the writing of this blog.  I like the blog for many reasons as explained before.  Number one I wouldn't even want to write like this on Facebook.  I mean Facebook is almost kind of dumber than dumb if you think about it on the one hand and on the other hand I like how Tony Spell uses it to uplift and evangelize.  That's the best content and if anybody is reading this I would just say go over and listen to pastor Tony Spell or better yet research and observe is actions.

So if I could just create content and be able to do it my  way.  The foundation would have to be a  website.  And then it becomes a matter of having your files altogether and backed up and ready for disaster preparedness.  That's the thing about war.  Nobody likes to be living in some luxurious condominium in downtown Manhatten right next to 111 8th Avenue and look out your window and see the twin towers collapsing.  I'll tell you one thing you better be if your not actually in the twin towers or running from the scene in terror be thinking about your files and if they are backed up and if you  will be able to get onto the network.

This will be the first thought in peoples minds.,  Get to some place where you can set up your operations.  Sometimes for General Lee that would be on the side of a hill in the rain trying to draw out your plans in the dirt with a  stick.

God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.