Roll on Mississippi.











Big river roll.  You're the childhood dream I grew up on.  I'm lucky because I had a good Mom and Dad.  My Mom and Dad were both lucky because they had good Mom's and Dad's.  And my Grandma and Grandpa were lucky because they had good Mom's and Dad's.  Who were these people?  I know who my Mom and Dad were and I knew my Grandma and Grandpa on my Mom's side but I never met my Grandma and Grandpa on my Dad's side.

Dad was from back east.  Mom was from out west.  Dad was a doctor.  Mom was a homecoming queen.  Was  everything perfect and all sunshine and roses?  Well maybe not for them but for me I have no reason to complain other than my own stupidity and all of the mistakes I made.  I should have been where I  am now when I was 30 years old instead of 60.

But thanks to Mom and Dad and Jesus I was able to more or less get my act together and achieve a certain level of success along the lines of getting a job and paying my bills and getting a little bit of money saved up for retirement.  Heck I even had my house paid off and had completed Dave Ramsey baby step 7 before Mom even got sick.  I think the covid shot killed her and I'll probably go to my grave thinking that.  I might start looking for or create if I can't find one a AA type group for people who think that the recent loss of an elderly or even younger or any age on down to infant probably who they think was killed by the covid jab.

Ok having said that I'm sure this blog post will be censored by the fact checkers.  I'll tell you what, if you think the Facebook fact checkers are anything but the worst thing for society that anybody could possibly imagine then we will just have to agree to disagree and get along as good as we can.  I'm sure there are thousands who think the covid shot killed a loved one if not millions.  Sunshine and the light of day along with discerning research and level headedness along the lines of Doctor Malone who was banned from twitter and then let back on by the great man behind the curtain Elon Musk and who Zach Hubbard would say both are all part of the script.  Mere characters straight out of central casting if even real people at all.

We live in a world today where we don't even know if some character on the news is even real or not.  I suppose this move has been played by kings and queens in days of old but there's no England now.  I'm living on a thin line.  But now with the internet and computers and computer scientists and programmers who will program and roll out any social media platform that will harness the power into their hands is what it is.  

And at the same time it gives average Joe's like myself the ability to publish a newspaper have my own television show and broadcast whatever I feel like broadcasting to the entire world.  Not just the local San Francisco TV broadcast market bequeathed to Jack Lalane but worldwided broadcasting capability at my fingertips.  Get up in the morning, brew a pot of coffee, and sit down at my desk and boom you're on the air.

So I am on a  quest to end homelessness and desparity throughout the land.  Alex Jones and The Daily Mail don't mean much to the guy living in a tent on the street in downtown Denver in the middle of winter.  But you  wonder about these homeless people.  I mean nobody with even a modicum of go-get-er would ever sit out on the corner with a cardboard sign.  He's going to be out there pounding on doors and he's going to find a  job and he's going to work that job for everything he's got.

So homelessness basically comes down to the laziest of the lazy who also at the exact same time have to be the mule headed stobborness of the think necked stubborness in combination with the self pity poor me baby I'm entitled to welfare attitude in the history of the world.  So can you cure laziness or solve stupidity and apathy and just bone stupid idiocy?  Probably not.  Only Jesus could do that and he is lifting up those who believe all over the world as we speak.

Not to be too mean to say a single black mother living on welfare.  That's a tough situation that is the responsibility of the mother and the father.  I mean come on people.  It's called making a living down in Tennessee.  But at the same time, I can't argue that maybe a white country boy with a doctor dad  and business lady mom in rural america with all of my privilege had it any better or any worse than a black man growing up in a kind of run down apartment building in the inner city.

I think you have good people coming out of all environments and probably bad people coming out of all environments.  I guess there is a thing called law and order.   I guess if you look at a map showing the highest crime rates in America you would see a big red dot on downtown Baltimore.  And this is probably nothing compared with downtown any town in Haiti.

I found it interesting to see that Haiti shares a border with the Dominican Republic.  They are both two sides of an island down below communist Cuba that is basically split in half.  I think a lot of Americans go down to the DR on vacation.  I'll have to look in to it.  I think about finding a young wife with children who's daddy was shot and killed and saving them from a life of terror but then I  wake up and look around and slap myself back to my senses.

I suppose I could walk into Sol City and pick any girl I wanted.  Sure the local gang leader might already have her on lock down but you might find one that they wanted to sell.  And she would probably love to come to America rather than live in the middle of a garbage dump but growing up there might not even be aware that there is  a place called America where white men and black men like Coach  Prime sit in fancy offices and are rich and free.

The words rich and free to her might be and incredible thought.  Rich and free in America and she has to raise her children in poverty and gangland fear without even running water or indoor plumbing or electricity in Sole City, Haiti.  She dreams that someday she will get on a boat with the hundreds of others and risk the perilous journey to Miami knowing that the odds of survival are  less than that of a black slave coming over from Cape Town in 1837.

God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.