Coach Prime













One reason I like Coach Prime is because I do believe in the power and beauty and wonderfulness of athletic competition.  It has been around forever since the time of the Romans and before.  Since the beginning.  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

It was interesting to see how they play football down under.  I looked for the most popular and biggest revenue generating sport in Australia out of curiosity to see if it was the same there as it is here with the NFL.  It looks like their number one sport down under with the bushmen and Crockadile Dundee is what they call Autstralian Football.  It looks like it's the same as rugby in the UK.  I'll tell you one thing, they ain't got no pads or helmets on.

So me being an American I suppose likes the game of American football.  Now for a while there I was following Canadian football.  And I guess the Grey Cup goes back way before the Super Bowl.  When I was a kid Super Bowl one was fairly recent history although a long time ago in the eyes of a kid.  We would buy 8 mm film from Sports Illustrated advertisement and watch it on the old wood panel wall.  If the film caught a snag in the projector the film would stop over the hot projection bulb and  melt like somebody had just dropped the nuke.

Today the kids are sitting in their rooms with their iphones and a high speed wireless internet connection watching God knows what all.  Wow.  I can only imagine the change in psyche this might produce.  But there is nothing new under the sun and God is  the same yesterday as he is today and he will be tomorrow.  I just read where some police officer was fired because of what he wrote on his blog.  Yes sir, different world for sure.  Always have on the full gospel armor.

So in the middle of it all the Coach Prime story kicks up to the next level in Colorado.  I had gone away from the NFL and to college and was liking the even smaller college game and for the first time learning what an HBCU is and PWI primarily white institution.  We live in a time of racism as there probably always will be but I guess another Gettysburg is not anything anybody would want to see.  So in the meantime I can pretend that I am Frederick Douglas living on the hill in Anacostia.

I like moving to a new place.  Many times it's best to say thank God and Greyhound and be gone.  Coming to northern Virginia was kind of a stroke of luck and pretty cool in many ways.  I'm just a few miles from the big city and can get down to the white house in a couple of hours by train if the president were to ever need me to come down there and give him some advice.  Last time I paid $15 for an unlimited ticket but it looked like there may have been a one-way ticket for maybe $2 I am thinking?  I'll have take another practice run.

So after that train run I was thinking I like taking Betsy down there better on account of there's no waiting at the station and she's sitting on ready right outside my front door.  Ubers are not all that great either sometimes.  I mean nothing beats traveling by private car.  I'm telling you what, they want to make that illegal to save the earth.  All you young boys out there better buckle up and get ready for a ride.  But even in the next twenty years Jesus could be here tomorrow.

What I'm hoping and praying for is to have things hold together long enough to be able to sit here and watch the CU Buffaloes 2023 football season.  Looks like they got a bunch of big name teams on their schedule TCU, USC, UCLA, Arizona.  The college teams have some awesome markets.  Really an incredible game.  Now I would like to be able to basically retire and just watch college football on TV.  This will require that I subscribe to some service of course.  

I may have to subscribe to several services.  I will research the best bundle that I can come up with and then get my budget down to a nat's behind and tighten up the belt and cut all other non-life supporting expenses.  I like to play the game of not who makes the most money but who lives on the least money.  That's a fun game to me.  Now I'll bet that there are guy's out there living on a hell of a lot less than I'm living on and I'll make another bet that there are guys out there who are spending a hell of a lot more.

And speaking of betting which is kind of an interesting topic in itself I think I may sign up for the Joey Haim Conspiracy Joey facebook group and patreon.  I mean that is the acid test right there is  it not?  If Joey tells me who is going to win and shows me the exact bet that he is making then it's pretty easy to figure out if you win or lose by looking at the paper on Monday morning.

So why not try $40 for one month.  Observe his system and research further and make decision at 30 day mark whether to renew or not.  Wow big player there.  And maybe even make one bet for $100.  That is a business plan that just about any idiot can understand.  It's as simple as beans and rice.  But it also is gambling.  And what is the stock market.  And what is the day trading.   And what is real estate really but I haven't seen any land disappearing lately.

I like gold and silver.  For safety I'm going to get a couple of 60 lb bags of junk silver and keep them in an old antique steamer trunk under my desk under lock and key.  I'll insure the contents of my home with uncle Dave and go to work on my will.   To whom it may concern.  Under my desk in the old steamer trunk is two 60 lb bags of junk silver dimes.  Please ship them to Life Tabernacle church in Baton Rouge.  Postage is paid per the executioner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.