The Money Press Method







I can't help but wonder what kind of society would unfold if kids were taught in 7th grade how to print money.  I think in 7th grade I could have handled starting and running my own business.  I enjoyed being a kid up until the end of 6th grade I think, and I guess I enjoyed turning from a kid into a man from 7th grade to the end of 12th grade, but as a 60 year old adult now I  can't help but wonder why any school system in America would have such a lousy government indoctrination communist so-called education system in the heart of the capitalistic world.

I did enjoy the sports and I still do but even in sports there seems to be the hand of nefarious forces at the highest levels.  I like to try to figure out where the line ends amongst the pool of 8 billion or so people in the world today.  Is there anybody at the very top echelons who is  good?  There must be, otherwise I would be a total slave and not even be allowed to sit here and write these words all while living in the lap  of luxury and being free (and able, the ability of which was given to me by no man) to get into my car and drive to any city or town or countryside or beach in the united States of America a great land that streches from sea to shining sea and a land that I could not cover all of it if I left today and drove at top speeds for 8 hours every day for the rest of my life.

I tried driving from Washington, DC to Denver, Colorado and  back within one months time and believe me brother that is not the most fun way to spend your time.  Now maybe if you were in a brand new SUV custom made for the interstate travel game and you had a nice companion of the opposite sex riding along with you and helping you drive and you were stopping at nice hotels at short distances all along the way and enjoying a bit of sightseeing and taking things nice and easy maybe then it might be ok but honestly I think I  prefer not to travel.

They say General Lee was always staying at some temporary location pretty much all of his life and some of his soldiers met an end that I pray I never meet.  Checking out in a first world country nursing home hospice sounds a hell of a lot better to me on the one hand and yet for making a good story to write about on the other hand not so much.  People like to read about the brave soldier who charged out onto the field to conquer the enemy and save the world for his countrymen and family.

Nobody wants to hear about some lazy privileged fool sitting in his fancy apartment and typing out words that nobody will ever read who just works some kind of remote computer job during the weekends  and has all week long to sit and do nothing but work on his  online business.

Well, one such man is Preston James.  And he puts his name right on it.  I like his hard charging linebacker sales style and this new secret method of weekly options.  It seems that it is well I know it is something that I have never heard of.  Weekly options.  Ok.  Well for a number of reasons  or for whatever reason good old Mr. Preston James has moved to the front and center of my goo-roo watch program.

I  like his linebacker sales  video, I like the electronic markets.  In fact I think they are quite fascinating.  You log in to some kind of computer system and there in real time are these charts that tell you the exact market prices  at that exact moment in time.  If you happen to be able to guess the pattern that the chart will make between that moment of time and some moment of time in the future and if you are able to execute an order based on that guess and if you can guess good more times than you guess bad and you can hedge your bets and practice and practice and practice and practice and not lose everything you own between your first bet and your last bet well then lots  of people on the internet and in books  and printed materialk before the internet and ever since the beginning of these things called markets they say you could become a very rich man.

Now what to do with all of that money becomes the question.  As  outlined above I really don't like to travel.  And to not travel is to remain stationary.  And to remain stationary is to live in the same place.  And that place is where I am.  And my job covers the bills to stay here.  But I have to work the job to get the paycheck.  Interesting how that works.  That is something I learned from the get go.  You have to work to get the paycheck.  Never once mentioned in the communist school or at least not emphasized and certainly not grilled into your head along with what to do with the paycheck after you get it in your hands.

This would be my lesson number one for the 7th graders.  Go get a  job and work.  When you get your paycheck bring it back here to class and we'll tell you what to do with it.

Now there is the rapper world where they are really misleading the young men.  I would almost in my 7th grade class like to tell the kids stay  away from the rapper gang life and work towards  the church life.  There are churches out there trying but then the evil powers that be will even infiltrate the church and get to the pastor and have the pastor mislead the young people and the old people.

The people is a  great beast said one of the founding fathers.  Look it up.  The people is a great beast.

So  what does that all mean to me Doug Kenline?

It means that I will do the same thing as Napoleon Hill but my book will be even better.  And I am starting here and turning over a glass and saying right here and putting it in writing and on my honor that for the next few minutes at least my number one goo-roo is Mr. Preston James and his money press method.

God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.