The clash of the preachers.








Death is the reward.  And if you are able to make it to old age before death then I would say consider yourself lucky.  Like Don Williams said I guess we're all gonna be what we're gonna be.

So now we have this thing called the internet.  And social media.  Heck I was blogging when blogging wasn't cool.  And every preacher can now broadcast his church services to the entire world.  Not just the united States of America but the entire world.

Now some of these government types don't like certain people broadcasting certain things to the entire world so these government types push for censorship and against free speech.  Well I'll tell you there are some pretty wild conspiracy theories out there and most of them are probably closer to the truth than what some other outlets would  have us believe.

So the markets become an interesting thing.  It appears that there are those who make a living by trading in the markets.  And this is all because of the internet also.  Preston James  says  he's an ex-linebacker and his Money Press Method  is  ex-linebacker approved so the objective would be to get to where you could get in and get out like he says and make that paycheck like he says.  I've got nothing better to do. 

I'm sure the soldiers in Lee's  army would feel sorry for me.  John MacArthur has built up one heck of a darn church if I do say so.  He stood up against the governor against the lockdowns and vaccines.  Now does that make him and Rodney Howard-Browne best buddies now?  Well they should be.  I like both of them.  And as Pastor Jonathan seems to have some things to say to Sean Feucht I like both of them too. 

I was raised up to believe that this is the land of the free and the home of the brave and by God if a man can't write whatever the darn heck he wants to write on his blog without being censored then he should be able to do so and the government should exist only to see to it that his rights are upheld.

Other than that it comes down to cowardice.  I think not many men were as brave as Joe Banister, Bob Schulz, Sherry Peel-Jackson, Dick Simkanin, Larken Rose, Robert Clarkson, and all of my heros back during my anti-IRS days.  It is bravery on the one hand and foolheartiness on the other.  I can say the IRS seems to be beating down the austrian economists but it seems they can't take a flat out one hundred percent from the people who one of the founding fathers called a great beast.

God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.