Money Problems

I don't like the word problems.  The only problem anybody should have is that they don't spend enough time reading the good book.  If you got any kind of problems you should go to church and get your problems solved.  Or if you are like me and you are working seven days a week including Sunday mornings you just read when you can and go to church online.  It's a far drive down to The River Church in Tampa Bay.

But Coach Prime should preach I think a little more on money problems that his players might have.  It might have been pretty bad down there in Jackson and probably still is for next season.  Got the Cricket Championship game in Atlanta coming up.  That will be an interesting trip.  Like Coach Prime says he left Jackson, he didn't leave African Americans.  He says in case you haven't noticed, I'm black.

Now the thing is, he's getting paid big time.  And God bless him.  And I certainly can't begrudge a man for being successful in America.  My thoughts would be that any celebrity's main focus should be helping his followers get more money too.  How you say?  Ask Dave Ramsey.  I think Coach Prime should talk to his players a little bit every day about their money problems.  I  would suggest he say something like, now non of you all better be like feeling down and stuff because you're not me.  Nobody is me.  Only I am me.  And only God is God.  And he hits the God part good.  

But for I'd say probably like sixty to seventy percent if not more of his players in Jackson got money problems.  In other words they are poor.  Now you are never poor if you read the good book every day.  As pastor Murray says every day in the word is a good day, even when there's trouble, you know why?  Because Jesus IS the living word.

So if anybody ain't got joy in their heart and positive thoughts and a grateful attitude and a true giving thankfulness for the blessings that they do have then us preachers got to get them pumped up!  Somebody get me Jonathan Shuttlesworth on the phone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.