Matt Manero

Jerry Fetta introduced me to Matt Manero.  I like a good truck driving story.  I think I'll read a little bit more about Mike Merano to get the day started here.

It's 5:58 AM in Boulder, Colorado right now.  I wonder what Coach Prime is doing.  I'll bet he's thinking about the college football national championship coming up next year.  My bet is that the game will occur.  I don't think the united States of America will be coming to an end between now and then.  It certainly could if that is God's will.  I pray that as my favorite preachers say God is not through with America yet.

I like a blog versus twitter versus facebook versus instagram versus tik tok verses anything that is to come.  I was one of the first on blogger back in the day and I totally nuked that blog which had thousands of pages of commentary and newslinks and documentation regarding the Bob Schulz campaign and final march on Washington DC when I got the telegram that Lee had surrendered to Grant at Appamaddox.

If I had just left the blog sit there, I could now go back and re-read every word which would probably be about the biggest waste of time I could think of doing.  Much better to go back and read  every word of the good book which I have never even read one time.  To understand what was the missing ingredient of that  defeat and all of the previous defeats and the reason for victory when the end comes.

Why because a thing they now call a platform such as twitter i'll use for example because it is the best example of what I could see coming back in '01 but was about 20 years ahead of it actually happening.  Today it is here.  Every single elected representative of the united States from president and senator and congressman and governor and state senator and state representative all the way down to dogcatcher now has a blog.

And not only that every main stream newspaper reporter has their own personal blog and not only that every single newspaper reporter will call out and jump all over anybody who has any influence for not commenting on or remaining silent on any fake news story that they happen to contrive and thusly attempt to now actually put pressure on elected officials and influencers to actually have to go and forcibly make some kind of public statement on their blog.  And not only that their blogs actually have reader comments allowed in fact they cannot any longer even supress or filter the voice of any joe schmoe who happens to make a comment on the matter and there you have it the perfect blog world that I dreamed about while fighting the IRS but was not yet to be for another twenty years.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.

So now I find myself in a world where everybody has a blog and I can now resume my blog.  I still agree with Bob Schulz and I should probably go and visit Gary Lang in the prison downtown and pray with him.  And I very well might do just that one of these days although when you  mess with the devil you need to be careful.  Best to have a big pile of gold in old wooden crates at unnamed storage unit locations around the area carefully hidden in myriad layers of corporations and private trusts.  

As long as they can't cut off your internet connection or your power or your water and you have a battering ram proof front door and you're far enough up off the ground to prevent them from scaling the walls  and you have some hot boiling water to pour down on the advancing troops and you have the good book and you are reading it then you should be ok.

Unless they start welding you in to the high rise building and set it on fire and cut off your food supply.  Wouldn't matter if you had gold coins all around you they would melt at a certain temperature as well.  The gold could be then found and gotten back once the fire cooled down.  Gold has been around forever.  Since the beginning.  Abraham was very rich in gold, in silver, and in cattle.

I'm going to call my man Kahn at the furniture store today and have a nice bookcase delivered.  Now I will only follow bloggers who have written a book.  And I will also read their book and by the time the end rolls around maybe I will have read a lot of good books but always on the top shelf is the good book because that is the only book that I will be reading when I'm laying in that hospital bed watching pastor Murray on TV and getting ready to go meet Mom and Dad.

I'll hope that day doesn't come for a long time.  At least I'd like to watch the college football national championship next year.  Coach Prime says he can't give a timeline and he would look a fool if he said he was going to win it in the first year and then he didn't win it in the first year.  I like his game plan.

Now back to Matt Merano.


After the death of his brother-in-law in 2016, the entrepreneur realized that many people have not set aside the financial resources to support their families when they’re gone. 


“It’s a polarizing topic and and people are terrified of it,” Manero says, grinning like an eager preacher from the Church of Cash. “It’s a difficult conversation at the coffee table or over dinner. But the reality is, now that I do have those conversations, people want to talk about it and they’re not afraid.”


Now the entrepreneur is committed to helping others make enough money to take control of their lives, a goal which extends to his customers: independent truck owners and operators, folks just like him, trying to find their own financial freedom.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/lewisschiff/2018/06/20/


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.