I wish it were Sunday.









That's my fun day.  My I don't have to run day.

Well every day of the week is about the same for me.  Get up, check the internet, do some reading, take a nap.  Maybe this Spring I'll start going out and going fishing down by the stream.  Maybe follow the stream all the way down to the lake and catch some lake fish.  I'm not sure what they got in the lake.  I've seen some little fish in the stream.  Have to check on the license situation here in Fairfax.  I don't think Huck Finn cared too much about fishing licenses.

The say Mark Twain was one of the greatest writers of the 19th century.  Born and bred right here in America.  I like to look up the greatest writers of the 19th century.  I want to collect all of the great American literature in as close to original printing date as possible and build me a nice collection of American literature to keep on the bookshelf and read and study.  I'll hope that I'm still free to write on this blog for as long as I live.

I almost burnt my pizza.  Got a thin crust this time.  Said seventeen to nineteen minutes at four twenty five.  I went eighteen and it looks like the edges are a little burned.  I'll let it cool down and see how it tastes.  Signature Kitchens frozen pizza from Safeway.  Proudly serving the community of Reston, Virginia since 1967.

I'll hope I can still own property in the future too.  The founding fathers liked the idea of property ownership and I think it is the Godly way to go.  Communism is real and I like how pastor says the entire reason communism cannot work is because it is a Godless system.  Run by an atheistic government.  We're getting pretty close to it right here in the good old uSA.  I like the small u.  united States.  I think that's how Thomas Jefferson would write it.

This here great reset thing says you will own nothing and you will be happy.  Well after they get it to where you own nothing and you are happy then they will try to take your happiness too.  There is no end to what these people would like to do and mainly it's just because they are stone cold idiots.   Why not just get everybody rich and free and then go from there?

And the minute everybody is rich and free old Jeshurun comes back and starts chasing women around getting in to grove worship and next thing you know you're back into slavery.  I'll have to look up the history of the cycle of slavery amongst the caucasians.  Up over the caucus mountains and settling Europe and migrating west and settling North America.  Canada and the united States.  Canada looks like she may be all but lost.  Down under not looking all that good either.

China seems to have stopped their policy of welding people into the high rise buildings and setting them on fire.  I might have to revisit George Orwell 1984 and maybe even pick up an old original printing of Animal Farm and some biographical work.  I'd like to get an old TV in a cabinet like my Grandpa used to have and be able to play Netflix on it.  I'd watch Soylent Green with Charleston Heston from my Archie Bunder TV chair.

God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.