George Washington

Even George Washington eventually kicked the can.  As did Adam and Abraham.  They say nobody ever found the bones of Moses.  Adam lived for 930 years.  I often think rather than having it to do all over again I would prefer to be granted another 100 years knowing what I know now.

Today I am writing from a nice office on a nice chair at a nice desk on a nice computer in a nice home overlooking a nice park with a nice tree outside of my office window.  Someday I may be writing from a hospital bed in a rehab and nursing home.  Maybe writing from the hospice.  Someday I would write my last words and take my last breath and go on to see Mom and Dad and Jesus in heaven.

Between now and then I would like to read a lot of good books, finish reading the good book, start going through the good book a second time and maybe even get through it a second time.  Will I ever do it?  Does it matter if I don't or if I do?  I think it matters that I put in an effort on the good book.  Other than that probably nothing else really matters a whole lot.

I would like to make a bunch of friends online with this blog and eventually solve all of the world's problems with a good team of like minded people.  Odds of that are slim to none.  More than likely every problem the world has today will still be around when I pass away.  Some problems may get solved but they will probably just bring around new problems right along with the new solution to the old problem.

People used to not be able to travel like they can today with the automobile and the interstates.  But along with the automobile and interstates comes air pollution and head on collisions.  I like the idea of starting a new town in the middle of nowhere.  But then again I also like living in a town where nobody knows my name.  I would like to own and live in a 10,000 square foot mansion but I would probably just sit in one room and never go into any of the other rooms and then I would have yardwork to do as well.

I like sitting in a small condo in the city with nothing to do but take naps, fix a little something to eat, surf the web, read books, do laundry, wash dishes, and write on my blog.  That's enough excitement for me.  Sam Bankman-Fried was living pretty high on the hog from what I understand.  I guess he's in jail this morning.  Zachary K. Hubbard says it's all just a bunch of made up fake news and I tend to agree with him.  I'm happy being just a regular Joe.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.