Blogs

The thing I like about blogs is the fact that nobody reads them.  I can sit here and write to my heart's content and publish my writing to the entire world for free and at the same time I am not pushing it out  there on anybody.   If anybody hears about my blog it will not be because it popped up on their news feed.  No siree Bob.  Anybody that's reading this came here of their own initiative and not because it popped up in front of their nose on some kind of a push out news feed alert system.  I don't like to write on Facebook because I like to write where it's nice and  quiet and nobody is going to be bothered with thinking I care if anybody reads it or not.

It's mostly to just clear thoughts out of my mind and to motivate me to do something.  I think Coach Prime is keeping himself quite busy at the moment.  And I'm sure that Zachary K. Hubbard is doing the same.  Week 14 in the NFL this weekend.  Got the Bills looking like the number one team.   Playing the Jets.  Too bad Joe Namath isn't still around.

I purchased a nice bookcase and now I can start getting into collecting old books and selling them on ebay.  Got to do something.  May as well do that.  Along with keeping up with Jerry  Fetta and Matt Manero.  I already got Jerry's book to put in my bookcase and soon I will also have Matt's  book as well.  I may end up writing a few of my own.

God bless  America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Weight Game

Vaccine passport.